Taco-Man Safety Tips 2 Taco-Man Safety Tips 2

Awesome, terrific, and perfect. Why not have Taco-Man tell Jimmy to hurry and get the scissors over to Juan? Jimmy leaves the frame and you hear a sudden ruckus, followed by the horrified screams of Jimmy's teacher, smack dab in the middle of Taco-Man's breakdown of the day's moral. Now that would be something to laugh about. . . and to the haters out there, don't call me evil. You know you want to see it too. lol!

Samination responds:

Oh man. There are so many ideas, but I will probably avoid the gruesome ones like this. lol

Game Facts: Gears of War Game Facts: Gears of War

Big Tires + Loud Engine = Penis! How clever. Great animation, and dialogue. Laughed my ass off through the entire clip.

ONEY2012 ONEY2012

Well you have my vote. lol! Great animation, loved the pointless, political message you were portraying. How does he do it?

The Jenova Cure The Jenova Cure

Eat the damn sandwiches! I loved every cliche refered from FFVII that was portrayed in this movie. Like, why does Sephiroth have to be such a douche? Great voice overs, decent animation, and fantastic punchline. 5/5

Tootsie Pop Crush Tootsie Pop Crush

Nicely done, done with one! Loved it.

The Steven Seagal Show #1 The Steven Seagal Show #1

"What The F*ck!"

Awesome flash. It makes me wonder if he is really like that in real life. I especially enjoyed the part with Sly. Funny shit man. Keep up the great work, I want to see episode 2! 5/5 10/10

Goomba's perspective Goomba's perspective

"What's the deal with these mushrooms?"

I laughed my ass off from beginning to end. I was a little hesitant at first, but after watching I have to say this belongs in the hall of fame of 'mario' jokes! Great work. 5/5 10/10

Skyrim Is Epic Skyrim Is Epic

"Here's Your Pie B*tch!"

The best Skyrim parody I've seen on Newgrounds thus far. I laughed my ass off throughout the entire presentation. Great animation, great voice overs, and great humor. 5/5 10/10

The Great Chimp Heist The Great Chimp Heist

"EPIC FLASH"

This had me breaking down on the dance floor. Now I'm not one of those cock sucking fans who will right a bad review and critic everything in your flash just so I can get some ass licking recognition! LOL!!! There is a reason why it's called 'random humor', however some people just don't get that. Great animation and the music is still top notch! 5/5 10/10

Sexual-Lobster responds:

heheh thanks!

PokeAwesome PokeAwesome

"EVOLVE ME!"

I gotta say it's been a while since you've 'awesomed' another classic game. Thank you for this, I can now say my awesome collection is finally complete within my favs. That is until you blow my mind again. Great animation and great dialogue. 5/5 10/10