Taco-Man Safety Tips 2 Taco-Man Safety Tips 2

Awesome, terrific, and perfect. Why not have Taco-Man tell Jimmy to hurry and get the scissors over to Juan? Jimmy leaves the frame and you hear a sudden ruckus, followed by the horrified screams of Jimmy's teacher, smack dab in the middle of Taco-Man's breakdown of the day's moral. Now that would be something to laugh about. . . and to the haters out there, don't call me evil. You know you want to see it too. lol!

Samination responds:

Oh man. There are so many ideas, but I will probably avoid the gruesome ones like this. lol

Game Facts: Gears of War Game Facts: Gears of War

Big Tires + Loud Engine = Penis! How clever. Great animation, and dialogue. Laughed my ass off through the entire clip.

ONEY2012 ONEY2012

Well you have my vote. lol! Great animation, loved the pointless, political message you were portraying. How does he do it?

Notorious Inc. Notorious Inc.

This game was so addictive I just bought the app! Great work.

Haters War Haters War

Alright, for starters I get the whole parody thing. At first the conceptual design was funny, but the narrative gets rather repetitive quite quickly. Moving on, the control scheme was a little too clunky for my tasting, and the character seems to keep sliding in the direction of the arrow keys a few seconds after the key has been released. Unfortunately this caused the game to be less fun for me as it prevented me from getting passed the first level. All in all, great artwork, decent voice overs, less than "acceptable" controls. 3/5

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

Hello Team Bobo,
First off I would like to say how happy I am that this game is finally finished. You have granted us old-school gamers a chance to relive our past through 8-bit glory, all the while adding elements that are new and fresh to our favorite franchises of the NES era. Furthermore, this game runs flawless, yet continues to challenge our skills, even after replaying conquered levels. The mechanics are top-notch and fully function as they should throughout the classic games they represent. As for the story, I feel that it was executed brilliantly to mirror that of an original NES title. The only issue I have had while playing this game is the lack of a save option, but I guess this cartridge was not equipped with a save battery (wink). All in all, this game proves that the possibilities of classic 8-bit gaming and story telling are far from dead and I look forward to your next project. Great job! 5/5

P.S.
I know that feedback is very important to the development, as well as continued success, of games such as this. When you have finally decided the time to bring the next big game, and you are looking for suggestions for plot, characters, and/or story please let me know. I would love to contribute a few ideas just to see what your overall reactions will be. Many thanks, ESGEE.

Wind Waker - Laruto's Lament Wind Waker - Laruto's Lament

Another masterpiece. You are definitely bringing a richer depth, and realism to the ZELDA stories with your music. I thank you so much for that!

VGSongbird responds:

Thanks for listening! I'd be nothing without listeners ^_^

**Zelda's Lullaby** **Zelda's Lullaby**

"FANTASTIC"

Great work with the addition of lyrics. I don't think the lyrics could be written any better, let alone performed that way either. Simply put, this submission is nothing less than a masterpiece. Bravo Alisa, and I look foward to future works just like this one. 5/5 10/10

VGSongbird responds:

I was very nervous to give it English lyrics because I didn't want to betray the Zelda Faniverse. I'm happy you thought they fit.

Thanks for supporting me! :D